Environmental permits

We enforce many types of environmental permits.
Minneapolis by the river

Pollution Control Annual Registration (PCAR)

Every year, you need to register equipment and business processes that could create pollution.
Flammable liquid containers

Hazardous waste facility

Hazardous waste producers must register with the City.

Related links

Contact us


Minneapolis Health Department

Environmental Health Permit






Make payment in person at:

Public Service Building
Minneapolis Service Center
505 Fourth Ave. S., Skyway level
Minneapolis, MN 55415

Mail a payment to:

Minneapolis Environmental Health
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 520
Minneapolis, MN 55415


Minneapolis 311


Office hours

7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday