- Electrical Safety Check for Rental Properties
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Safety Check
- Substandard Rental Dwelling Violation Schedule
- Rental Property Utility Rebate Information
- 4d Affordable housing incentive
- Home Energy Squad program
- Inspection Consent Form
- Rental Property Checklist
- Who to Call poster
- Lead paint information
- Renovation grants for lead-safe homes
- Protect your family from lead in your home
- Identify and remove asthma triggers with a free inspection from the Minneapolis Health Department
- Smoke-free housing resources
- Rental license tiering information
- Conflict Resolution Center Flyer July 2022
- Get help with a permit, license or utility billing at the City of Minneapolis Public Service Building
- Minnesota Attorney General - Landlords and Tenants: Rights and Responsibilities
Every rental property in Minneapolis must have a license.
Explore this section
Pay your rental license bill
Pay your annual rental license fee online
Update, close, or print a rental license
Learn how to update, close, or print a license.
Forms, links and handouts
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Inspection Services Division
Public Service Building
505 S. Fourth Ave., Room 510B
Minneapolis, MN 55415