Office of Police Conduct Review
I want to
Explore this section
Past Police Conduct Review Panel
Mission and vision
Mission: Promote adherence to the highest standard of police conduct and foster mutual respect between the Minneapolis Police Department and the community it serves by fairly, objectively, and neutrally investigating complaints that allege misconduct by Minneapolis Police officers.
Vision: To embed significant positive cultural changes in interactions between police officers and the community that will enhance and retain mutual respect and compassion.
- Assuring that police services are delivered in a lawful and nondiscriminatory manner
- Providing the public meaningful participatory oversight of police misconduct
- Investigating complaints of misconduct on the part of officers of the Minneapolis Police Department
- 2019 Achievement in Oversight - National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement
- Awarded for OPCR's programmatic audit and report on law enforcement involvement in pre-hospital sedation
- Report: MPD Involvement in Pre-Hospital Sedation