Explore this section
- How To File A Complaint
- Police conduct reports and data
- History of civilian oversight in Minneapolis
- Police Conduct Review Panel
- Police conduct resources
The Office of Police Conduct Review promotes adherence to the highest standard of police conduct and fosters mutual respect between the Minneapolis Police Department and the community it serves by fairly, objectively, and neutrally investigating complaints that allege misconduct by Minneapolis Police officers.
To embed significant positive cultural changes in interactions between police officers and the community that will enhance and retain mutual respect and compassion.
- Assuring that police services are delivered in a lawful and nondiscriminatory manner
- Providing the public meaningful participatory oversight of police misconduct
- Investigating complaints of misconduct on the part of officers of the Minneapolis Police Department