Great Streets eligible area map
You can see what areas of Minneapolis are eligible for Great Street resources.
How to use the map
- Enter your address into the search bar in the upper right corner of the map to find your property.
- Click the double arrows in the upper left corner of the map to:
- See the map legend
- Select your view
- Shaded parcels (all colors) indicate designated commercial areas.
- Non-shaded parcels (white) indicate designated residential areas.
- Purple, orange and blue shading means Great Streets Eligible.
- Purple shading means Cultural District Priority Eligible.
- Orange shading means Great Streets Priority Eligible.
- Blue shading means Great Streets Eligible.
Community Planning & Economic Development
Public Service Building
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 320
Minneapolis, MN 55415