Nicollet Mall granite pavers
Who can buy pavers
Granite pavers are available for sale on a first come, first served basis to:
- The general public
- City NRP neighborhood organizations
Who cannot buy pavers
City of Minneapolis employees are not eligible to buy pavers. This is per Minnesota Statute 15.054.
What to know
- Quantities, sizes, and colors vary.
- Inventory will not be replaced.
- You'll need an appointment to find out what is available.
Please keep in mind these granite pavers are heavy.
- Be aware that they can weigh up to 260 pounds each.
- You can move and select Pavers by hand only - no machinery (fork lifts, skid loaders, etc.,) allowed.
- Keep in mind the weight restrictions for your vehicle when loading these Pavers
The pavers are red, gray, and red/gray.
|Size (Inches)||Approx. Weight (lbs)||Square Feet (SF)||Price|
|8 x 12||25||0.75||$3.00|
|12 x 12||30||1.0||$4.00|
|12 x 18||45||1.5||$6.00|
|36 x 36||260||9.0||$36.00|
|24 x 24||175||4.0||$16.00|
|24 x 36||190||6.0||$24.00|
How to buy pavers
- Complete and sign the purchasing rules form
- Complete and sign the release of liability form
- Email, or print and mail both forms to Nicollet Mall granite pavers View the pavers contact information
Note: Make sure you sign both forms.
What happens next
- City staff will contact you to set up an appointment for you to select, load, pay for, and take your granite pavers. Please allow two business days for someone to contact you.
- We are only able to set morning appointments, Monday through Thursday, between the hours of 8 am and 11 am.
- If you just want to look, you must complete the forms and set an appointment.
- During your appointment, you can make as many trips back and forth as you'd like, but you have to leave a check for payment each time as that's the only kind of payment we can accept.