Benefits of EAP
- Unlimited calls with a master level counselor available 24/7.
- Five in-person counseling sessions covered at 100%.
- A 30-minute legal consultation at no cost (in person or over the phone). If you decide to use an attorney, you’ll get a 25% discount.
- Financial advisor support to help with debt, financial planning, foreclosure, and more.
- Child care referrals and support to help take care of elderly parents.
- Community resources.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is offered through Medica and is available to all City of Minneapolis employees. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and services are available by phone, online, or through in-person appointments.
Reach the EAP at 1-800-626-7944
Additional information and resources are available at www.liveandworkwell.com (access code: medica).
Onsite EAP Provider
Debra will be available for City employees on Tuesdays between noon and 4 p.m. and Thursdays between 8 a.m. and noon. Appointments are virtual only at this point and can be either over video or the phone.
Schedule an appointment to talk to Debra using the online scheduler. You can also reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.