Availability of the environmental assessment worksheet (EAW)
The project will remove an existing one-story building and construct a 617-unit apartment building with 4,625 square feet of first floor retail space. The building will consist of sixteen above ground floors including 3 levels of enclosed parking. It will share the city block with an existing 4-story mixed-use condominium building.
Copies of the EAW will be available for review at the downtown Minneapolis Central Library located at 300 Nicollet Mall. Notice will be published in the EQB Monitor on Tuesday, October 26, 2021. Public comments on the EAW must be made within the 30-day comment period, which ends at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 25, 2021. It is anticipated that the Business, Housing, Inspections and Zoning (BIHZ) Committee at its regular meeting on Tuesday, November 30, 2021, or at a subsequent meeting, will receive a report and recommendation from City staff and consider the adequacy of this EAW and the need for an Environmental Impact Statement for this proposal. The City Council will act on the recommendation of this Committee at a subsequent meeting on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Copies of this EAW can also be provided to individuals by email. For further information or to submit comments on the EAW, call or email Hilary Dvorak.
- Part 1: Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Part 2: Appendix G - Historical Topographic Maps
- Part 3: Appendix 1 - City of Minneapolis File Review
- Combined documents: Environmental Assessment Worksheet for Union Stadium Village
- Findings of Fact and Record of Decision - Environmental Assessment Worksheet for Union Stadium Village