Additional applications

You can apply for an additional license for your business.

Before you begin, see our instructions about how to apply for an alcohol license.

Minnesota Buyers Card application

The State of Minnesota requires retailers to have an ID card for liquor or wine. You can apply for a Buyers Card and fill out other alcohol-related forms on the State's website.

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415