Intro to Real Estate Development class application
You must submit this application to be considered for a spot in our Intro to Real Estate Development training.
What to know
You can apply if
You are a small or emerging real estate developer in Minneapolis
Our selection process
We give priority to applicants who:
- Have related or relevant industry experience
- Have active or in-progress projects in Minneapolis
- Have open or pending financing applications with the City of Minneapolis
- Were impacted by 2020 civil unrest
- Are at risk of displacement due to infrastructure projects
- Applied for and were not selected for this class in the past
After you apply
Right after you submit your application, you'll get an email confirming that we have it.
- After the application deadline passes, we'll contact you about your status.
- You can expect to hear from us about a week after the deadline.
- We'll email you.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Small Business Team
Community Planning & Economic Development
Public Service Building
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 320
Minneapolis, MN 55415