Operations & Engagement
We bring innovative solutions to the city.
Better policies and solutions
Help with services:
- Rental relocation benefits
- Advanced notice of sale
- Limited lookback and security deposit
- Emergency Repair Board
- Opportunity to buy
Share data with the public.
- Organize events like Open Streets
- Do outreach for renter protections
- Support animal welfare
- Teach people about parking rules
Legal processes and alternative enforcement
- Process rental licenses, permits and more
- Administrative hearings
- Alternative enforcement
We seek to respond to the needs of unsheltered people in the city.
We address the health and safety of:
- Encampment residents
- The surrounding community
To do this, we work with:
- Partner groups
- Street outreach teams
- Harm reduction workers
- County staff
We help renters and property owners solve housing issues.