Explore this section
The Office of Administration & Policy (OAP) is responsible for the management and oversight of administrative operations for the Department of Civil Rights. These efforts include:
- Development and management of an annual budget
- Workforce planning and development initiatives
- Facilities management and continuity of operations planning
- Process improvement and strategic planning processes
- Management of public data and information requests
Additionally, OAP serves as the policy oversight mechanism of the department to ensure that we apply a consistent process and approach to any work involving creating or modifying an ordinance, resolution, or policy in the City.