How it works
You submit a request for help.
Our staff will:
- Review your request within two weeks
- Email you to:
- Set up a project meeting, or
- Let you know if you don't qualify for free project advice
- Match you with an adviser
Requirements to apply
- You must have been personally or financially impacted by COVID-19.
- You must provide a project site address in Minneapolis.
- Site Search Assistance is available through other Minneapolis programs if you do not yet have a site identified.
What you get
- Project advice from a professional at no charge to you
- The amount of time an adviser can work with you at no charge depends on the project. We offer:
- Up to 20 hours of help with a feasibility study if you don't have control of your development site
- Up to 100 hours of on-going development help if you do have control of your development site