Small Business Financing Application
You can use this form to apply for small business financing from the City of Minneapolis.
What to know
What you will need
To complete the application
- Legal name, address, contact information, age
- Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) and legal structure
- Building square footage
- Number of employees, average wages and if they receive full benefits
Fund request details
- Tell us how much money you want.
- Describe your plans for building improvements or equipment purchases.
- Provide the full project cost.
After you submit the application
We may request
- Two-year balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Two years personal and business federal tax returns
- Personal financial statement for any person who owns 20% or more interest in the business
- Business plan (if the company is new or substantially expanding)
- Bids for equipment or rehabilitation work (if applicable)
For larger projects, we may also request
- A one-year pro forma balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement that reflects:
- The new financing
- Changes to sales and expenses