Co-op feasibility class application
You must submit this application to be considered for a spot in the City's co-op feasibility class.
What to know
Before you apply
It's important that you attend all five sessions of this class.
- Check your calendar to make sure you don't have any conflicts.
- All classes take place online from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
After you submit this form
- You'll get an automated message that your registration is complete.
- We'll review your application within a week.
- We'll send you an email to let you know if you are accepted into the class.
If you are accepted into the class
- We'll provide a link to the virtual class.
- Tell you what you need to do to be ready for the class.
Request accessible format
If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.
Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Small Business Team
Community Planning & Economic Development
Public Service Building
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 320
Minneapolis, MN 55415