What we do
We oversee a Citywide effort to be user-friendly for people with disabilities.
Neighborhood and Community Relations oversees the City's work to:
- Comply with Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Make life better for people with disabilities who live in, work in and visit our city.
- Make our physical and digital spaces accessible
- Connect you to City services
- Involve you in activities and events
- Engage you in decision-making
Our community specialist for people with disabilities:
- Partners with departments and staff throughout the City
- Builds relationships with and learns from people with disabilities
- Meets with the City's advisory committee
Our department director is the ADA Title II coordinator.
Accessible web content
We address the needs of people with disabilities and people who use assistive technology on our City website.