Pedestrian Advisory Committee
Meetings and info
Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Meets the 1st Wednesday of the month*, 4:00 p.m.
- See upcoming PAC meeting calendar
- Executive Committee
Infrastructure & Engineering (I&E) Subcommittee
- Meets the third Thursday of the month*, 4:30 p.m.
- See upcoming Infrastructure & Engineering subcommittee calendar
- Subcommittee Co-Chairs: Barbara Olson: Leisa Meeuwen-Ristuben
Programs & Policies (P&P) Subcommittee
- Meets the 4th Monday of each month*, 4:30 p.m.
- See upcoming Program & Policy subcommittee calendar
- Subcommittee Co-Chairs: Julia Curran; Austin Holik
*Please note that some dates may be different due to holidays. For exact meeting dates, please see:
Agendas & resolutions
PAC meeting agendas and minutes
|May||May Agenda||May Minutes||All items were continued to the meeting of June 1, 2022.|
|June||June Agenda||June Minutes||
Lowry Ave NE
Lyndale Ave S 4-3 Pilot
Minnehaha concrete rehabilitation program
Hennepin Ave bus lanes
|July||July Agenda||July Minutes||
Hennepin-1st Multimodal Project
Hi-Lake Interchange Redesign
Proposed Commercial Pedicab Ordinance Amendment
- supports the local economy
- is attractive to both employers and employees
- supports local businesses while traveling to other destinations
- a great way to stay in shape
- good for your mental health
- good for your pocketbook since walking is free
- whether young or old
- whether on foot or using a mobility device
- whether as a walking trip alone or combined with driving, taking transit or bicycling
Sign up for Pedestrian Advisory Committee updates
Sign up to get alerts about the Pedestrian Advisory Committee.
You'll need to provide your email address.
Program Assistant, Public Works