Information and updates about exhibiting at the Community Connections Conference.
Exhibit at the next conference
Sign up to be notified when exhibit space opens up at the Community Connections Conference
What's included in an exhibit space
- A 10-foot by 10-foot floor space
- A table and two chairs
- A table skirt
- Listing in the conference's online program
Include any special requests you have on your exhibitor registration form.
What's not included in an exhibit space
- Wi-fi for non City of Minneapolis employee devices
- We do not provide bottled water. Instead, exhibitors are encouraged to bring reusable water bottles.
How to request electricity
- You will need to wait for your booth number first
- Submit a request to the Convention Center
How to use wi-fi
- There is free public wireless internet in the first floor lobby, but the signal may not reach the exhibit hall area
- The Convention Center offers exhibit hall wi-fi for purchase. In 2019, it was $80 and was paid with credit card upon opening a browser on your device and connecting to the network called "Exhibitor Internet."