A non-profit organization event requires a commercial block event permit or a residential block event permit.
To qualify for a residential permit, an event must:
- Fewer than 100 people attending
- Have no more than 50% of attendees living on the block where the event will take place
- Not sell food or alcohol
- Have an applicant who is either:
- A resident or property owner
- The director, executive or board member of the non-profit organization
Talk to a customer service representative about your non-profit organization event.
The following must comply with Chapter 1341 of the Minnesota State Building Code:
- Ingress and egress for people with disabilities
We explain permit types and help you decide which one your need.
You can meet with a customer service representative about block event requirements.