Off-sale liquor

Update your license when you change the legal name of your off-sale liquor business.


You can use a corporate name change application when:

  • You change the legal name of your business.  
  • You do not change your Minnesota Secretary of State:
    • File number
    • Sales tax identification (ID) number
  • Your business continues regular operations. 
outside of liquor store


Applications include the required State of Minnesota information. 


Apply for a corporate name change for your liquor store:

See Off-Sale Liquor Store Corporate Name Change Application


We do not charge a fee for this application. 

Submit your application  

Submit your application to Business Licenses & Consumer Services

If you have questions, contact:

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415


Minneapolis 311


Office hours

7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday