Racial Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Explore this section
City definitions and boards
Fair and just opportunities and outcomes for all people.
The development of policies, practices and strategic investments to:
- Reverse racial disparity trends
- Eliminate institutional racism
- Ensure that outcomes and opportunities for all people are no longer predictable by race
We staff two of the City's appointed boards:
- The Racial Equity Community Advisory Committee (RECAC)
- The Transgender Equity Council (TEC)
Community members can give feedback on City policies at TEC and RECAC meetings. You do not need to be an appointed member to come to meetings. Everyone is welcome.
Meeting schedules, membership and minutes
You can sign up for the Racial Equity, Inclusion and Belonging mailing list.