Foreclosure and Predatory Lending
- Minnesota Homeownership Center provides foreclosure prevention resources and helps consumers identify and avoid risky mortgages.
- Find out what your rights are if your landlord forecloses on a building you lease
- Historic map data about foreclosures in the City of Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis Home Improvement Programs are loans available for owner-occupied properties. Other community based home improvement resources are listed as well.
CPED strengthens neighborhoods and builds sustainable communities by creating affordable homeownership opportunities across Minneapolis.
- Minneapolis Homes offers education, financing, and property to create new opportunities for affordable homeownership.
- Renters resources and policies
- The Minneapolis Public Housing Authority (MPHA) administers public housing for eligible individuals and families in the City of Minneapolis.
- Search available affordable rental housing properties online with HousingLink.
- View HousingLink’s fair housing videos
- For housing related legal information, search LawHelpMN
For more information contact Minneapolis Homes.
Last updated Nov 16, 2020