All modifications to designated properties require review by Community Planning & Economic Development (CPED) staff.
On small projects limited to minor alterations of a designated property, CPED staff can conduct preservation reviews administratively.
On larger projects that include major alterations of a designated property, CPED staff conducts reviews and prepares recommendations that are presented at public hearings before the Heritage Preservation Commission.
Review is commonly limited to only exterior alterations to a property, although a few properties also require interior alteration review if their interior is designated.
Before you start completing an application, contact us.
- Historic Review Letter Application
- Certificate of No Change Application
- Heritage Preservation Application
- HPC Nomination Application
- Heritage Preservation Historic Plaque Program
- Preservation Appeal Application
- Conservation District Plan Application
- Design Guidelines for On-Premise Signs and Awnings