A recycling salvage yard stores any of these materials:
This includes recycling centers and garbage dumps.
You do not need a license if the recyclable materials are not the primary business.
Recyclable or salvage materials include all previously used or damaged:
- Building materials
- Cloth, glass, paper, rubber and batteries
- Ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Grass clippings, wood, tree leaves and branches
- Operable and inoperable vehicles or parts
- Operable and inoperable machinery or parts
- Scrap metals, concrete, asphalt and hazardous materials
- Synthetic materials