Off-sale liquor

Use this application for your liquor store when you transfer shares internally.


Use this application when you:

  • Transfer company shares internally to the company or a current shareholder
  • Have no new shareholders
  • Keep your original license and assets
  • Continue regular operations
outside of liquor store


  • The applications include the required State of Minnesota information.
  • We do not require publicly traded corporations to complete this information.


Share transfers must be updated in your records.

Download Off-Sale Liquor Application


There is no fee for this application.

Submit your application  

Submit your application to Business Licenses & Consumer Services

If you have questions, contact:

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415


Minneapolis 311


Office hours

7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday – Friday