The purpose of the Affordable Housing Trust Fund Program (AHTF) is to finance the production and preservation/stabilization of affordable and mixed-income rental housing projects in Minneapolis. Program funds are offered through an annual competitive RFP process. Please direct any questions regarding the program or the funding application process to Carrie Goldberg.
2022 Affordable Housing Trust Fund Program (AHTF) Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)
The City of Minneapolis is soliciting development funding proposals for the Affordable Housing Trust Fund (AHTF) Program. The program’s purpose is to help finance the production, preservation or stabilization of affordable rental housing in Minneapolis.
Important: Applications will be submitted via SharePoint for 2022. Please contact Carrie Goldberg at your earliest convenience for access. A project application will be created for all required AHTF materials to be uploaded and submitted. To request SharePoint permission, applicants must include: the email addresses for each team member that will need access to the application folder, the project name, and the project address.
Funding proposals are due by 4:00 p.m., CDT, on July 21, 2022 at which time SharePoint permissions will be removed. The City has the right to reject any and all applications at its sole discretion. Questions regarding this NOFA or the AHTF Program should be directed to Carrie Goldberg.
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Policies and Procedures
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund Notice of Funding Availability
- Income and Rent Limits
- Utility Allowance Schedules
- ACP 50 Map
- Contracting Requirements with SUBP
- Bidding Procedures
- Lead Based Paint Mitigation Requirements
- Progress Report form
- Self Scoring Worksheet
- Underwriting Standards
- Consent Form
- HOME GDPA Statement
- HOME Per Unit Subsidy Limits
- CHDO Checklist
- Relocation Requirements
- Relocation File Checklist Example
- Minneapolis Relocation Policy
- Application Checklist
- Section 8 PBV
- Tenant Selection Plan
- Model Emergency Transfer Plan
- HOME Monitoring Fee Schedule
- Community Preference Policy
- EA and Section 106
- HOME Policies and Procedures