Personal information forms

You must complete a form for the City when you start or change a liquor business.

New business

If you are starting a new business, you must complete a form for each of these people:

  • Applicant
  • Managers
  • Directors
  • Officers
  • Owners with 10% or more company shares

Download Personal Information Form for New Businesses

Business changes

You must complete this form if you are changing:

  • Owners
  • Officers
  • Shareholders
  • Managers

Only new people need to fill out the form.

Download Personal Information Form for Business Changes

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415