Private sewer lateral grant
We help you pay to fix your sewer lateral line.
- Residential property in the City of Minneapolis
- Owner occupied
- Cannot be a City of Minneapolis employee
- Use a City of Minneapolis Target Market Program contractor. At least three bids required from this vendor list. See the list here.
- Upload copies of three bids at time of application (photo or scanned image)
- Upload proof of residency at time of application (license, utility bill, mortgage statement)
- The amount not covered by the grant must be paid by the property owner to the contractor. The property owner may request to have the remaining amount assessed to their property taxes. Please call 612-673-3159 for more information about the assessment program
Allowed uses for funding
- Sanitary sewer lateral pipe repair and replacement
- Foundation drain disconnections and needed equipment
- Sewer lateral inspection and cleaning costs if it results in repair of sewer lateral
Private sewer lateral grant application
Click on the link to the right to see the application