By using the self-service Supplier portal you will reduce the time and work involved with updating your business information, reviewing your payment information, and assigning employee roles. You can use the portal at your convenience, at any time of day, without having to contact the City.
The eSupplier Portal makes it easier for suppliers to:
- Track your payment activity - view your company's transactional data such as purchase orders, invoices, payments and account balances
- View announcements and upcoming events - see recently added announcements, calendar of events, and more
- Update your information - review and update your company profile including your business name, address and contact information
- Assign roles to employees - set a users role to manage as accounts payable, purchase orders, or all
Use the steps below to get started using the eSupplier Portal.
Supplier Registration Process
Instructions to bidders, suppliers and City staff regarding registration with eSupplier.
- Supplier Registration Process
- eSupplier Frequently Asked Questions
- Deleting browsing history on your computer
Bid and Request for Proposal (RFP) information
For bid and RFP information, visit our Procurement web page.
Last updated May 26, 2020