Please use the appropriate photo/video release forms when taking pictures of people and fellow employees for publication. Parents or guardians must authorize use of pictures of children. Permission is not required for crowd pictures at public events.
You can use the frequently requested stock photos found at the bottom on this page in your documents or PowerPoint presentations. You can also use photos from:
- The City's image library: More than 300 images of Minneapolis landmarks and events.
- The Meet Minneapolis image gallery: Editorial photos that highlight Minneapolis activities, attractions, sports and more.
- You must credit all images to photographers as listed and always courtesy credit Meet Minneapolis.
- To download an image, use (case sensitive) code: MeetMPLS.
- Pexels: More than 40,000 high quality free stock photos licensed under the creative commons zero license. This means you can use them for free for any personal and commercial purpose. Attribution is not required. All photos are tagged, searchable and easy to find through discover pages.
If you need something else, have questions about using these images, or need an image in a different file format, contact Cheryl Boe.