The following is the City's logo. No department, division or program may change, update or create any existing or new logos.
Documents & templates
An accessibility block is a tool for residents to request alternative communication formats. The accessibility block is used on all department materials (i.e., brochures, flyers, notices, contracts). Information is detailed to assist residents in seeking translation, interpretation and/or accommodation requests to access City programs and services. See the most current accessibility block on Neighborhood & Community Relations webpage.
Click on the relevant link below, copy the page (CTRL+A, CTRL+C), paste it into the Outlook signature block and customize it with your information.
- Minneapolis signature
- Minneapolis signature condensed (two options)
- Minneapolis signature with logo
- Minneapolis signature with Facebook and Twitter icons
- Minneapolis signature with all social media icons
- Minneapolis signature with pronouns
- Police signature with badge
- Fire signature with Maltese cross
- Fire signature with City logo and Maltese cross
To create a new signature in Outlook:
- Click File > Options > Mail.
- Click Signatures.
- Click "New" and give it a name.
- Paste (CTRL+V) the template into the signature block.
- Customize the template with your information.
- Set the signature as your default.
- Click OK.