Step Up interns
We explain the benefits of being a Step Up intern and offer a snapshot of our participants.
Our interns are a diverse group
- 91% are youth of color
- 90% are youth from low-income families
- 50% are youth from immigrant families
- 22% are youth with disabilities
Our interns receive training and support
- They complete our work readiness training before beginning their internship.
- They are carefully matched with employer opportunities.
- We coach and support them throughout the internship experience.
Level 1 Program Manager
Minneapolis Employment and Training
Community Planning and Economic Development
Public Service Building
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 320
Minneapolis, MN 55415