What to do before your appointment
Don't waste time filling out forms when you get to the clinic - print them off and fill them out now! Many of the forms only need to be completed prior to your first clinic visit of the school year.
Make sure your parent(s)/guardian(s) have filled this out before you come to the clinic.
This needs to be completed just once during your high school career or if your insurance status changes.
Sign once per school year
Complete once per school year
Make sure your parent(s)/guardian(s) have filled this out before you come to the clinic so you can get your shots.
Minnesota State High School League required sports physical forms.
Sports Physicals are offered during the summer months by appointment and during the school year. MPS requires a sports physical every 3 years for students participating in school sports. Call your School-Based Clinic to make an appointment.
This notice describes how medical information about students may be used and disclosed and how access to this information can be obtained.
Information on what the School-Based Clinics have to offer.
- Minneapolis School-Based Clinic services are available to any student enrolled at a Minneapolis Public High School where the clinics are located.
- Students or parents will not be charged for any services students receive in the clinic. We may bill your insurance. If insurance does not cover the cost of service, you will not be billed.
- Interpreters are available as needed.
- Clinic registration and consent forms are available at the clinics and are needed for all non-confidential services. If we have a signed Parent Consent Form on file, we will honor the parents' requests. If we do not have a consent form on file, the student will be able to receive confidential services under Minor Consent Law (MN Statute # sec 144.341-347). Confidential services include pregnancy testing and counseling, contraceptive exams and prescriptions, sexually transmitted disease education, diagnosis and treatment, medical and mental health emergencies. In all cases, students are strongly encouraged to discuss confidential service issues with their parents or guardians.
- Clients can view their rights and responsibilities on the Client Bill of Rights .
- North High School-Based Clinic is administered by NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center. Please call NorthPoint at (612) 543-2500 for more information.
- All other Minneapolis High School-Based Clinics are administered by the Minneapolis Health Department (MHD). Please call (612) 673-5305 for more information or visit Clinic Locations.