Explore this section
- The School-Based Clinics offer a range of physical and mental health services
- Clinic Locations - The School-Based clinics are located in eight Minneapolis High Schools
- Prep for your next appointment - Save time by completing the registration forms before going in for your appointment
- Make a payment or donation
Reach out to your clinic
- Edison High School: 612-668-1321
- FAIR/Wellstone: 612-668-1064
- Henry High School: 612-668-1944
- Longfellow Alternative School: 612-668-4723
- Roosevelt High School: 612-668-4834
- South High School: 612-668-4333
- Southwest High School: 612-668-3040
- Washburn High School: 612-668-3527
- Visit our Minneapolis School Based Clinics Google Site
Students can be seen during the day in school so parents don't have to take time off from work.
Our goal is to provide services to all students regardless of insurance status. Services are provided at low or no cost to families whether or not a student has insurance. Insurance is billed whenever possible to help cover the costs of care. We may send a bill for mental health service co-pays if the student has private insurance.
Students are seen by staff specializing in caring for adolescents.
Students gain practice in managing their own healthcare.
School-Based Clinics abide by the same client confidentiality policies as your neighborhood clinic.
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Center for Health and Health Care in Schools
- MN Family Planning & STD Hotline
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen & Unplanned Pregnancy