Eligible homebuyers have access to down payment and closing cost loan programs offered by the City of Minneapolis. Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Area Median Income (AMI) limits are based on Minnesota Housing. Limits are updated annually.
- Used for down payment and normal closing costs
- Homebuyer education is required
- Borrowers may receive only one Minneapolis Homes Homebuyer Assistance program at a time
- Only City-approved Contract for deed models eligible
- Must be an owner-occupied dwelling
NOTE: Borrowers do not have to be first-time homebuyers
- Grow North Guidelines
- Minneapolis Homes Affordability Gap Homebuyer Assistance Guidelines
- Homeownership Opportunity Minneapolis (HOM) Guidelines
- Home Ownership Works (HOW) Guidelines
- Minneapolis Homes BUILD Homebuyer Incentive Guidelines
- Minneapolis Homes REHAB Homebuyer Assistance Guidelines
- Minneapolis Homes Homebuyer Assistance Information Packet
For more information contact Minneapolis Homes.