Minneapolis environmental education cost share
Four thousand dollars ($4,000) in cost-share funds are available year each year while funds last. The maximum cost-share amount awarded is $2,000.
Are you a teacher or educator in a City of Minneapolis Public or Charter School?
The MEE cost-share may support the following educational endeavors:
- Increase education and awareness about the environment in Minneapolis in an effort to inform decision-making on environmental issues.
- Increase knowledge regarding environmental science, health, and justice challenges.
- Provide education, skills, and resources to mitigate environmental concerns.
- Promote the scientific understanding of how natural environments function.
- Learn how people can manage their behavior and ecosystems in order to live sustainably.
Applicant must be a teacher or instructor teaching in an educational institution for K-12 grade level students.
The institution must meet the following guidelines:
- Operate primarily for scientific, educational, service, charitable, or other similar purposes in the public interest;
- Not organized primarily for profit.
- Located within the City of Minneapolis.
Not eligible for funding:
- Individuals not working in a teaching institution
- Community organizations
- For more information on the grant application, follow the link below.