We provide adults with career coaching and skills training. Whether you are a new high school graduate or someone who wants a new career, we can help. Our old name is Adult Workforce Innovation.
You may qualify for this program if you:
- Are age 18 or older (required)
- Qualify as low income
- Meet other qualifying criteria
All services are free and tailored to fit individual needs.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Career Counseling
- Free computer lab access
- Resume-writing assistance, including creating online resumes
- Skills assessment and training to enhance skills
- Free jobseeker workshops
Our career counselors help you:
- Get back to work/find a new career
- Gain skills
- Earn industry-recognized credentials or certificates through the WIOA (Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act) program.