Stormwater Credits Program
Programs for businesses and residents
Installing effective stormwater management practices helps the City address the challenges associated with stormwater runoff. It also is a way to partner with businesses and residents to help keep lakes, streams and rivers healthy.
Property owners within the City who install and maintain these practices can apply to receive reductions in their monthly stormwater utility fees through our Stormwater Credit Programs.
Visit our section links below for more detailed information on the Stormwater Credit Program.
Stormwater Credits for Residential Properties - Single family homes up to tri-plex properties are eligible for this program
Stormwater Credits for Commercial Properties - All other property types are eligible for this program
Quality and quantity credits
The programs offers ways to reduce their stormwater utility fee by implementing stormwater practices to manage their property’s stormwater quality or quantity.
- Water Quality — Urban activities increase the potential for surface and groundwater pollution
- Water Quantity — Less land to absorb stormwater means an increase in the volume of stormwater and the rate at which it flows into the storm drain system
You can earn
- Up to 50% credit reduction in your stormwater utility fee for management tools that address stormwater quality
- 50% or 100% credit reduction in your stormwater utility fee for management tools that address stormwater quantity
- Maximum credits are cumulative and cannot exceed 100% credit