2016 Minneapolis Resident Survey
The last resident survey was taken in 2016. The City used results from the survey to:
- Measure satisfaction with City services and perceptions about key quality of life indicators.
- Gather information on priorities, which will inform the citywide strategic planning/goal setting process as well as departments’ business planning efforts.
- Gauge the need for services, residents’ expectations regarding service levels and people’s willingness to pay for the service or any enhancements.
- Determine how people get information about City services.
Information collected from surveys is used to compare with the previous survey results and helps track City departments’ performance.
- 2016 Resident Survey Report
- 2016 Resident Survey databook
- Visual summaries for all Minneapolis communities