Organize neighbors and community activities
- Neighborhoods organizations organize neighbors to respond to local issues like affordable housing, the environment, neighborhood safety, transit and infrastructure and other livability issues.
- Neighborhood organizations bring neighbors together for activities like community gardens, block clubs and block patrols, neighborhood festivals and events, community forums and youth and senior programs.
Neighborhood organizations engage residents and other stakeholders through:
- Community, committee and task force meetings
- Focus groups and surveys
- Publish newsletters and maintain email lists
- Maintain online presence through websites and social media