Farmer's market walks
Stretch your legs and explore local farmers markets on a wellness walk this summer. The group will gather before the walk and will be provided with an overview of the walk, as well as useful resources. Following, participants will be led to a nearby market and provide tips for shopping. Participants will receive:
- A reusable tote bag for carrying your purchases.
- Details about vendors and special events.
- A guide to seasonal Minnesota produce
- Information about other farmers market locations in Minneapolis.
- 250 wellness points when you self-report on the Benefits tab of the Virgin Pulse platform
This activity is coordinated by the Stride Wellness Committee and Homegrown Minneapolis and is free for City employees. More information on farmers market schedules and locations is available at www.farmersmarketsofmpls.org
Walk Date Information
Coming spring 2022
Sign up via the links above for each date you plan to attend. Once registered, participants will receive additional walk details through email. Contact Grace Rude with any questions at email@example.com or 612-791-1839.