The City invited community feedback on proposed changes to the Amended and Restated Unified Housing Policy. View the proposed changes to the Amended and Restated Unified Housing Policy .
The City invited the Hennepin County Board of Commissioners, the Minneapolis Board of Education, the Minneapolis City Planning Commission, Bryn Mawr Neighborhood Association and other interested parties to review and comment on the Wirth on the Woods TIF Plan .
- The City sought community feedback for the final revision to the Thirty-Eighth Street THRIVE Strategic Development Plan .
- The City invited community members to provide feedback about proposed changes to the sustainability requirements of the Minneapolis Homes: Financing (MHF) program .
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on the Draft 2020 Regional Assessment of Fair Housing (AI)
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on the Satori Apartments Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan .
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on Modifications to Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plans. See maps (PDF) for locations of TIF districts .
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on the 44th & Penn Avenue North Redevelopment Plan (the “Plan”)
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on the Green on Fourth Apartments Housing Development Plan and the Green on Fourth Apartments Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Plan (collectively, the “Plans”). (11/17)
- The City of Minneapolis sought input on the proposed Hawthorne EcoVillage Apartments Tax Increment Financing Plan (the “Plan”). (2/16)
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Regional and Local Plan
Unified Housing Policy and Revenue Loss Offset Assistance Policy in connection with development of a permanent . Summary of draft policy recommendations
- The Local Unified Plan for Minnesota’s Integrated Local Workforce Investment System for Program Year 2012 (6/15/12)
2012 Local Unified WIA Plan Narrative
Attachment 1 – GMWC 2012 LUP Labor market summary table
Attachment 2 – Twin Cities Industry Growth and Location Quotients
Attachment 3 – GMWC Activities Matrix
- Local Unified Plan for Minnesotas Integrated Local Workforce Investment System for Program Year 2009 (6/15/2009)
2009 Local Unified WIA Plan Narrative
Attachment 1 – GMWC Initiative Summary
Attachment A – Performance Standards
Attachment B – Workforce Investment Board/Council Membership List
Attachment C – Workforce Investment Board Subcommittee List
Attachment D – Workforce Service Area Sub-Grantee List
Employment and Training
- 2014 Local Unified WIA Plan Narrative with Attachment 1 – Twin Cities Industry Growth and Location Quotients 2014 Update (6/2014)
- Modifications to Parcel C, UVB Site, Phillips Park, Housing Replacement District, and Common TIF Plans collectively, the “Modifications” (9/30/16)
Finance & Neighborhood Revitalization
- The City sought input on the Currie Commons Tax Increment Financing Plan .
- Modification No. 3 to the Consolidated Redevelopment Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District TIF Plan (pdf)
- Snelling Yards Senior Housing Tax Increment Financing Plan (7/2021)
- Proposal to revise the allowable residential densities in several multi-family and commercial zoning districts (3/12/2009)
Redevelopment & Neighborhood Revitalization