The Workplace Advisory Committee (Resolution 2016R-342) offers their expertise and experience to existing and future workplace policies and initiatives, including:
- Discussing and involving the broader community of workers and business owners with the purpose of providing the City of Minneapolis with advice and suggestions on workplace rules and policy.
- Continued outreach and awareness building on existing and future workplace policy initiatives
- Supporting successful implementation and providing recommendations for improvements on existing or future policies that could better serve business owners and workers.
Committee meetings are held every second Monday of the month at the City Hall Martin Luther King, Jr. Conference Room 241 at 4:00 pm unless otherwise specified on the Committee Calendar.
- 15 Now Minnesota (Represented by Ginger Jentzen)
- AWOOD (Represented by Kadjio Mohamed)
- CTUL (Represented by Veronica Mendez-Moore)
- Eureka Recycling (Represented by Kate Davenport)
- First Avenue & 7th St Entry (Represented by Dayna Frank)
- Laborers Local 563 Rank and File Member (Represented by Joanne Hager)
- Main Street Alliance (Represented by Davis Senseman)
- Minneapolis Regional Labor Federation (Represented by Chelsie Glaubitz Gabiou)
- Park & Rec Board (Represented by Mae Brooks)
- SEIU (Represented by Brian Elliott)
- Small Business Bookkeeping (Represented by Natalie Martin)
- Target Corporation (Represented by Elise Diedrich)
- The Advocates for Human Rights (Represented by Madeline Lohman)
- UNITE HERE (Represented by Wade Luneberg)
The Workplace Advisory Committee meeting schedules, agenda, and minutes are stored on the City's Legislative Information Management System