All modifications to designated properties require review by CPED staff.
On small projects limited to minor alterations of a designated property, CPED staff can conduct preservation reviews administratively. On larger projects that include major alterations of a designated property, CPED staff conducts reviews and prepares recommendations that are presented at public hearings before the Heritage Preservation Commission.
Review is commonly limited to only exterior alterations to a property, although a few properties also require interior alteration review if their interior is designated.
- Historic Review Letter Application
- Application for Certificate of No Change
- Heritage Preservation Application
- HPC Nomination Application
- Preservation Appeal Application
- Conservation District Plan Application
- Design Guidelines for On-Premise Signs and Awnings