The City uses Halogen software to record and track performance data. The user guides provide step by step instructions for using the system throughout the performance management cycle. The user guides are organized by each phase of the cycle -- Planning, Monitoring, and Recognizing.
View the Setting Work Expectations Guide
The Monitoring Guide covers the day-to-day tasks associated with managing performance:
- viewing, updating and adding work expectations
- adding, viewing and updating development plans
- using and reviewing feedback - journal notes, supervisor notes and recognition
- uploading and viewing documents
- working with results lists