We require a Building Permit Application when the following conditions occur:
- In places of public accommodation using bleacher seating
- For all bleachers or bleacher open spaces over 55 inches above grade or the floor below
- For bleacher guardrails if any part of the guardrail is over 30 inches above grade or the floor below
Bleachers must comply with the:
- Minnesota State Building Code in effect
- Provisions of Minnesota Statutes, section 326B.112
Accessibility, parking, seating, signage, ingress and egress for people with disabilities must comply with Chapter 1341 of the Minnesota State Building Code.
See the Title 5 Fee Schedule .