Here are the applications for a new license:
- Massage Establishment, Commercial - A business offering massage services to customers. A license is not required for medical massage services.
- Massage, Commercial Plan Review Form
- Massage Establishment, Home-based and/or Single Operator - A business offering massage services:
- In a home
- By a self-employed individual
- Sun Tanning Facility - A place that uses ultraviolet lamps for cosmetic tanning.
- Tattoo/Body Art Establishment - A business offering tattooing and/or body piercing. The state requires each tattooist and body piercer to get a license.
- Tattoo/Body Art Plan Review Form
- Body Art Technicians Form
- Tattoo/Body Art Establishment, Temporary Event Sponsor - A temporary license for a convention or guest artist event. The state requires each tattooist and body piercer to get a Guest Artist License.
Before you begin, look at our instructions about how to apply for a business license.