Food trucks and carts

We list license applications for food trucks and carts.

Explore this section

License applications

We offer several types of food truck and cart licenses:

  • Grocery Truck : A truck selling groceries in a parking lot.  
  • Ice Cream Truck : The sale of prepackaged food from a truck parked curbside on a street. Items may include:
    • Ice cream
    • Soda pop
    • Candy
    • Potato chips

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415