Explore this section
- Food truck letter of consent
- Food truck site plan requirements
- Sidewalk food cart letter of consent
- Sidewalk food cart site plan requirements
We offer several types of food truck and cart licenses:
- Food Truck Supplemental Application : Use this form if you are opening a restaurant and a food truck
- Food Truck : A truck preparing and selling food.
- Food Cart: The sale of pre-packaged or ready-to-eat foods from a movable cart. There are three types of food cart licenses.
- Food Cart Vendor, Indoor is on private property.
- Food Cart Vendor, Kiosk is on private property and has plumbing.
- Food Cart Vendor, Sidewalk is on sidewalks or private property in downtown.
- Grocery Truck : A truck selling groceries in a parking lot.
- Ice Cream Truck : The sale of prepackaged food from a truck parked curbside on a street. Items may include:
- Ice cream
- Soda pop
- Potato chips
- Ice Cream Truck, City Parks : The sale of prepackaged food from a truck only in city parks.