We offer several types of grocery-related licenses:
- Butcher Shop : The sale of meat, poultry or fish.
- Food Distributor : The sale of pre-packaged foods to retailers.
- Grocery : The sale of food and food accessories, which may include:
- Grocery, Accessory Use : A grocery store that sells only specialized types of foods. Examples of this type of grocery store:
- Grocery Truck : A truck selling groceries in a parking lot.
- Micro Wholesaler : Selling food items at another licensed food business in Minneapolis, such as a grocery store. This license is available to: