Market manager duties
- The market manager must be present when the market is open to the public.
- The market manager must make sure all food vendors are permitted or licensed before operating at the market, unless they are an exempt vendor.
- The market manager must keep an accurate record of each vendor:
- Minneapolis ordinance 201.95 lists the information that must be recorded.
- The records must be easily available and given to City of Minneapolis staff when requested.
- Logs must be kept for one year.