New corporate officer

You need to update your license if your corporation gets a new officer.

If you have a new officer, we need to update this information on your license.  Applications are listed below. They include the required State of Minnesota information. 

Request accessible format

If you need help with this information, please email 311, or call 311 or 612-673-3000.

Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.

Contact us

Business Licenses & Consumer Services

Community Planning & Economic Development






Public Service Building 
505 Fourth Ave. S., Room 220
Minneapolis, MN 55415